The SETU Foundation works with and for children, families and the community to bring a permanent change in the lives of the underprivileged in terms of education, basic hygiene and rights, with the belief that all human beings are equal and have the right to equal opportunity.
With the help of donors, we mobilize resources for causes like health and rehabilitation, literacy, welfare of children, women and youth empowerment, which also includes a learning and development facility to increase employability via development programs.
SETU endeavors to play a vital role in:
- Enabling the Growth of Children and Youth
- Enabling Empowerment of Girl child and Women
- Caring for Human Health
SETU Programs shall focus on:
- Formal Education and Education Scholarship
- Digital And Vocational Skilling
- Blood Donation and Health Camps
- Child Sexual Abuse(POCSO) and POSH Workshops