“We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give- Winston Churchill.”
At SETU we act as a facilitator for meeting the demands of its beneficiaries by seeking support from interested individuals willing to volunteer and offer their expertise and skills in be it in terms of quality time, fiscal support and direct interaction and partaking in activities under categories such as literacy, health and rehabilitation.
SETU works with both individuals as well as institutional volunteers and facilitates the process of volunteering for short and long term basis depending on the project needs. SETU invites volunteers with passion and dedication; we would not be able to provide any allowances for the volunteer work.
Some ways you can become a change maker:
- Deliver Guest Lectures, Teach English Communication and Conduct remedial classes.
- Conduct Outdoor and Indoor sport activities
- Prepare children for Function (Dance / Music / Skits)
- Help in Cancer & Aids Awareness / Health / Eye / Dental / Immunization / Blood Donation Camps
- Volunteer and facilitate in Fund raising and Organising:
- Utility Items, Stationery items, Books, Uniform
- Nature parks/ Historical places/ Museums visit
- Paint and Decorate the Premises.
“Any skill you bring, we shall accommodate”