SETU offers vocational training along with English communication, Personality Development and Grooming. The technical training is conducted in Information and Communication, Retail, Tailoring and Healthcare.
- The Skill Centre at Village Nithari Noida provides Vocational Skills in Basic IT Skills Program accredited by NIIT Foundation, Tally and Healthcare over 480 youth in a year.
- The Multi-skill centre at Village Sadarpur Noida offers vocational skilling in IT, Tailoring and Healthcare to over 960 youth in a year.
- The skill centre at Behrampur, Ghaziabad offers vocational skilling in basic IT, Healthcare and tailoring to 400 women in a year.
Over the past few years:
• SETU IT learning Centre at Village Nithari Noida provided Vocational Skills in Basic IT Skills Program accredited by NIIT Foundation, Tailoring and Tally to over 500 youth.
• Under the Women Empowerment Program, the SETU Skill Centres at Salarpur, Ghijore and Nithari Noida along with the skill centre at Berhampur Ghaziabad provided ISDS (SMO) skills and training to youth thereby creating employability for 1645 youth.
• SETU Skill Centre at Nithari Noida and Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad also provided IT Biometric training to youth leading to employment to over 78 youth.
• In addition over 400 women have undergone Skill based training in Tailoring and Hand embroidery at the Nithari and Salarpur Skill Centers